Homemade Mashed Potato


My family and friends said that they always like my homemade mashed potato. I really loved mashed potato ever since. Before, my twin sister and I used to buy the "just-add-water mashed potato" in the grocery store. Granny taught me how to cook homemade mashed potato. Hope you like it! Bon Appetit!

Ingredients
  • 2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 cup milk
  • salt and pepper to taste

Method

  1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes; drain.
  2. In a small saucepan heat butter and milk over low heat until butter is melted. Using a potato masher or electric beater, slowly blend milk mixture into potatoes until smooth and creamy. You can use fork if you don’t have potato masher. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 

Search