Yellowtail Fusilier Sweet & Sour

Here in the Philippines, they called it “Dalagang Bukid”. Actually it’s my twin sister’s recipe! Yummy!

Granny was craving for Sweet and Sour dish so we decided to have an experiment (food experiment). She asked me to go to the nearest market and buy 1 kilo of fish. When i was already there, i don’t know what to buy. Then, I found this fish! ohh..I thought it was cute! Again, I’ve been telling this to all my readers: I AM NOT A CHEF! Here’s my twin sister and I Sweet and Sour Yellowtail Fusilier recipe.

Ingredients
1/2 kilo of fresh yellowtail fusilier fish (washed and cut in half)
1 carrot (julienne cut)
1 red bell pepper  (julienne cut)
1 onion (sliced)
1 can of pineapple chunks (small size)
garlic cloves (peeled and sliced)
1 pack Del Monte Sweet and Sour Mix (dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
cornstarch & vinegar (optional)
vegetable oil

Directions
1. In a pan, saute onion and garlic.
2. Then, add 1/2 cup of Del Monte Sweet and Sour Mix (dissolved), carrots, red bell pepper. Boil until carrots were cooked.
3.  Put the yellowtail fusilier fish together with all the ingredients. Put in low fire until the sauce thickens and the fish cooked. Make sure not to overcook the fish.
4. Put it in a plate. Add the pineapple chunks.


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 

Search